We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you regarding your order;
- Fulfill your requests for certain Services;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services., inform you of new offers, features, competitions or details on special events, membership or operational changes (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits, click patterns and access to the Website;
- To improve our Website, analyse trends and administer the Website, including requesting feedback on Content and the Services;
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Data retention & Storage
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We store your Personal Information on our servers or on third party servers.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, we take reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your Personal Information.
We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks but no system is perfect and we can’t unfortunately guarantee that information may not be accessed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
You know and accept that the Internet is not absolutely secure and there is a risk that your Personal Information will not be secure when transmitting over the Internet.
We cannot guarantee or accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our own gross negligence.
When you use the Website, and/or the Services you may receive marketing communications from us as explained.
You may refuse to accept or discontinue with any approach or communications from us if that approach or communication is primarily for the purpose of direct marketing (“direct marketing communications”).
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us at any time by requesting us in writing or by clicking “unsubscribe”
If you have opted-out, we may send you written (which may include electronic writing) confirmation of receipt of your opt-out request, and not send you any further direct marketing communications.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential.
- Implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, disclosure or access.
- Notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use or possession of your personal information.
- When you request we will destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession.
- We will never sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy, unless we are to do so by law.
For any other information or if you have questions, please contact us by emailing us on email@example.com